Harry Potter Mischief In Diagon Alley Game
Regular price $24.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
About this item
- Magic has run amok in the middle of the night in Diagon Alley and items were hexed and scattered throughout the street. Players cast spells based on the outcome of each dice roll - combinations tell players WHAT item to send flying, HOW MANY of the item to send, and WHERE to send the item. Featuring multiple ways to play including as a shopkeeper and as a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
- Set up and gameplay are easy - in the shopkeeper variation, place the cobblestone board in the center, each player takes a storefront player board, an equal number of items and three dice each. Gameplay starts and players roll the dice, taking actions based on the roll - once your board holds only items belonging to your shop, shout “Mischief managed!” to score the round - first player to earn 7 points wins.
- In the Hogwarts student variation, you must gather school supplies for the school year. Roll the dice and gather items from the cobblestone street or neighbors based on the roll, attempting to complete a set of items - each complete set of supplies earns you a point - first player to earn 7 points wins.
- Includes: 1 Central board (Diagon Alley Cobblestone Street), 6 Double-sided player boards (Diagon Alley Shoppe / School Trunk), 60 Hogwarts supplies (12 each of 5 items - Owl, Books, Broom, Chocolate Frog, Wand), 40 Galleon tokens, 15 Dice (5 each of 3 dice types), and rules booklet
- 3-5 Players | Ages 6+ | 10-15 Minute Play Time