Skip to content
- Most of the game text is reflected in both English and Klingonese, both phonetically and in Klingon script
- The playing pieces are small, pewter recreations of key Klingon icons: a bat'leth, a Klingon Bird-of-Prey, a captain's chair from a Klingon bridge, a D'k tahg, a Klingon disruptor, and the High Court gavel
- The "Properties" are now different alien worlds seen in various Star Trek eras, which you are attempting to "conquer" in the name of the Klingon Empire
- The houses and hotels are renamed Outposts (small yellow dome-like structures) and Capitals (small red replicas of the Great Hall in the First City on Qo'noS).
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection