Skip to content
- In Oregon Trail players work together to move along the trail, fording rivers and playing Supply Cards to overcome calamities.
- In The Oregon Trail: Hunt for Food Card Game, players must work together with fellow travelers to collect 600 pounds of meat. Can be played as an extenstion to the original Oregon Trail or as a complete stand alone game.
- Playing time of approximately 30 minutes or less; 2-6 Players; recommended for ages 12 and up.
- Level of difficulty: Intermediate.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection